Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6-12 months
- 3-5 years of experience in general industrial electrical engineering.
- Ability to oversee and delegate work
- Experience in Power not specific to controls
- Must be able to read and interpret vendor drawings and develop and check wiring diagrams based on schematics received from vendors or developed by him or other engineers
- Must be able to lead/direct consultants and others related to electrical project issues.
- Must be able to work effectively with both engineers and operations personnel
- Oil and Gas experience preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of the application of the NEC to industrial electrical installations and equipment.
- Experience in specification of medium and low voltage electrical distribution systems, Switchgear, Transformers and MCCs.
- Experience in the layout of electrical distribution systems, cable tray, conduit, grounding, and underground duct bank design.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both collaboratively and independently
- Experience with electrical studies (protective device coordination, arc flash, short circuit, etc.) and setup/programming of power system protective devices