Job DescriptionElectrical Engineer II
Duration: Long-term contract
Location: Matagorda, TX
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Discipline engineering lead: manage technical team for the discipline, provides expertise in defining technical requirements and complete design.
- Inspect completed projects to ensure conformance with design standards.
- Apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
- Design, maintain, implement, and improve electrical instruments and equipment.
- Supervise and train project staff as needed.
- Prepares detailed design of projects in compliance with governing codes, regulatory requirements.
- Solves problems by using a combination of standard procedures, modification of standard procedures.
Education, Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- 5-9 years of experience in electrical design and engineering, mechanical and control systems, electrical estimation, quality control, inter-discipline coordination, proposal engineering, and training team members.
- Experience in chemical plants and refineries, specifically polymers.
- BS Degree.
- P. E License.
Note: The above major outgoing responsibilities describe only the essential job functions and are not intended to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. All job functions must be performed in accordance with Client Corporate policies and procedures.