Experience: 5-20 years
Location: Port Arthur, TX
Duration: Long term contract assignment
Start Date: February 2018
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and short term/long term disability
- Provide electrical systems support to Maintenance and Operations to keep plant systems operational.
- Define problems prepare task budgets and schedules, provide technical direction, and report work status to management.
- Work with Engineering and Construction groups to ensure that Operations & Maintenance interests are represented on major projects.
- Participate in Pre Start-up Safety Reviews. (PSSR)
- Implementation of regulatory Electrical Safety system.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Operations & Maintenance experience in an existing facility is required.
- 5+ years of experience in a plant environment (LNG, petrochemical, refinery).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship