Location: The Hague
Salary: Negotiable Dependent on Experience
Our client is an Oil & Gas Company with exploration and production interests in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. They are looking to add a Dutch speaking Electrical Engineering Technician to their team in The Netherlands.
- Provide engineering, design and implementation support for electrical power systems.
- Support electrical operations and prepare and coordinate electrical system repairs and replacements
- Coordinate electrical modification projects; including the engineering, design, material requisitions, installation, commissioning and start-up.
- Prepare Work Plans, Work Instructions and Task Risk Analysis for electrical work.
- Coordinate electrical inspections executed by third party. Prepare scope and work plan, evaluate reports and results, and follow up actions.
- Review of electrical equipment inspection and maintenance reports.
- Accomplish electrical inspection and maintenance requirements into the Maintenance Management and Planning systems and monitor execution.
- Support offshore E/I Technicians with electrical operations or specific issues (trouble shooting) if requested.
- Support the Maintenance Reliability and Integrity department int the role of maintenance engineer for electrical equipment.
- Perform root cause analyses for failed equipment or incidents.
- Prepare, update and review electrical drawings.
- Perform offshore inspections when required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience preferably in technical role(s) in the oil/ process industry or engineering company.
- BSc degree in electrical engineering or an equivalent level based on experience
- NEN 3140/ 3840 standards of electrical operations
- NEN 1010 installation standard, electrical equipment and cable design calculations
- ATEX equipment certifications and hazardous area design
- AutoCAD drawing system
- Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Experienced of working on offshore projects.