Job DescriptionJob Description:
- Work with Electrical Reliability to plan upcoming turnaround scope. Primary focus would be for planning of 1Q22 large TAR
- Be able to download PM history of equipment in SAP. Also search PM history of equipment in hard copy files
- Enter agreed electrical TAR scope into refinery specific TAR scoping software
- Develop plans for electrical scope items, including coordinating equipment deliveries/staging/installation, contractor services and refinery resources.
- Developing plans for temporary power requirements.
- Continuously update primary TAR schedule in Primavera P6
- NETA Level III Certification preferred
- Engineering degree not required, but preferred