Salary: €Neg Dependent on Experience
The Client Our client is a leading global engineering consultancy. They focus on the delivery of large scale, capital infrastructure projects and are looking to add an experienced Electrical Project Engineer to their team in Malta.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to join the Operations and Maintenance team as a Project Engineer. The Project Engineer is a member of the Technical Services team and will be responsible for providing a range of services to the station in the areas of IT, engineering, planning, performance analysis, information and records.
- Manage ICT support and upgrade services
- Operating the Computerised Maintenance and Spares management system
- Management and development of IT systems including share point and the PI system.
- Preparation of tenders/work specification & contract supervision
- Assisting with the procurement of spares and consumables and engineering support on long term asset management.
- Ensuring that all spares and materials are available for overhauls
- Carry out the role in management of safety, environment, asset and quality as identified in the relevant ISO systems and processes.
- Maintenance of technical records, manuals, quality document/drawing record systems.
- Ensuring compliance of the environmental management system.
- Assist with planning, monitoring and reporting on progress of overhaul programmes and breakdown repairs
- Project/Contract management
- Arranging statutory testing of plant and equipment
- Assist with projects and technical support as required
- Preparation of reports including Monthly reports and business reviews. Monitoring and reporting on plant performance
- Design, implementation and reporting of plant performance and integrity monitoring systems
- Data collection and analysis.
- Business planning/optimising income
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A recognised Bachelor’s degree engineering qualification / IT discipline or equivalent (MQF level 6) is a requirement.
- Knowledge of IT systems and management of databases
- Possession of 2 years relevant experience within maintenance or operations of power plant or a similar process industry.
- Preferably with experience in the operation of Work Management Systems and Project Management.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and ability to manage stakeholders
- Developed skills in report, procedure and specification writing
- A good command of written and spoken English language would be essential