Job DescriptionLooking for a Electrical Site Manager four client in power sector to be based in Oman. Candidates inside Oman are required due to travel restriction.
- Co-ordinate closely within the project team, Contractor team under their control, the subcontractor’s team and facilitate the safe progress of works.
- Establish the milestones required to ensure successful progression and completion and communicate those clearly to the Contractor Site team.
- Ensure that on site instructions from are being recorded and managed.
- Reporting to Construction Manager and Quality Manager.
- Coordinate installation drawings, participate with commissioning and handover, including defects identification, snagging and closure.
- Manage and monitor performance of Electrical Construction works, ensuring completion of electrical related tasks in accordance with construction plans, and drawings.
- Be pro-active in coordination with Contractor and Subcontractors on managing the Site Works.
- Takes ownership of electrical issues.
- Ensure that safety standards are understood, implemented and maintained by all contractors.
- Assist the onsite construction team to ensure that subcontractors work to the program and construction sequence.
- Raise any issues that may affect progress, ensure that quality, benchmarks etc are maintained and delivered at all times.
Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience working as an Electrical Site Manager ideally on multi-million projects.
- Previous experience working in the energy sector is essential.
- Previous experience in PV Solar is desirable.
- Hold relevant construction qualifications (e.g. HND)
- Proven construction experience across a wide range of projects.
- Will need to be able to understand construction services of Energy Sector Projects, including design principles, method statements, Inspection Test Plans, Risk Assessments, commissioning and handover requirements.
- Able to communicate with Contractor, subcontractors, consultants and other team members.
- HSE aware and proactive on supporting the HSE teams on implementation of HSE Management Plan.