A UK Building Materials Manufacturer is looking for an Electrical/Multi-skilled Fitter to assist in the leadership of their team! Are you an Electrical or a Multi-skilled fitter and are now ready for the right company who offer stability and a huge earning potential with overtime? If so, my client have an excellent starting package with the view for progression and development.
This is a global brand operating across Europe; supplying into many different industries such as construction, water, highways and power. The demand is endless and is still expected to grow as the client is still growing throughout Europe – you will be the maintenance manager for the only site of its kind that they have in the UK!
If stability and progression is what you are looking for please have a quick read through a the brief requirements.
Responsibilities for the Electrical/Multi-skilled Fitter
- Adhering to the Health & Safety policies on site.
- Ensure work is carried out in a timely manner and to programme and report any deviations or problems as they occur to the PM.
- Fault finding and repairs
- Carry out electrical/pressure testing and ensure that all paperwork regarding installation is completed in line with company procedures and are sent to the project manager to specified timeframes.
- Assist in the commissioning.
- Experience as an electrical/mechanical fitter
- Understanding of electrical and mechanical systems
- Must have high standard of workmanship with great attention to detail
- Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, general arrangement drawings, flow diagrams and follow bills of materials.
- Must have good communication skills, including the ability to read and speak English
- Industry experience (Building Materials)
- Qualifications equivalent to HND ( ONC , 17th edition or mechanical)
- Time Served apprentice
- Maintenance supervisory experience
- Competitive salary
- Overtime available
- Progression & development
- Stability & development