Job DescriptionNES require 2x electrical technicians to start work on site in Winsford, Cheshire towards the end of March 2018.
This is a long term contract position spanning for 3-5years genuinely.
Therefore this role would suit those seeking stability, not those contractors who are chasing hours as projected working weeks are expected to be 37.5hrs.
Rates are to be confirmed but will be in the region of £20-24ph dependent on experience.
Please see below job spec/main responsibilities, if you are interested forward your CV to this advert.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance as per and also reactive maintenance on plant and equipment in response to breakdowns and faults.
- A broad understanding of industrial plant equipment; process valves, industrial heaters, motors, VSD, trace heating etc.
- To carry out LV periodic, installation and minor works testing and certification.
- Carry out plant isolations to procedures (HV & LV)
- Carry out Cause & Effect testing scheduled and in accordance with site procedures.
- Able to install and fault find on industrial data connections between systems.
- Able to supervise and support specialist contractors ensuring adherence to safe systems of work
- Competent to carry out HV switching and isolation procedures.
- Level 2 award in F Gas and ODS Regulations (Should this role be responsible for works on ACU systems.)
- Ideally Compex trained EX 01 – 04
- Carry out inspection, maintenance and modifications to site control systems. These include responsibility for front line fault finding of the hardware aspects of industrial controllers (Siemens Programmable Logic Controllers).