Job DescriptionNES Global talent is hiring below personnel for one the big four oil and gas servicing company.
Job responsibilities are as follows:
- The Frac Electronics Technician is responsible for supervising other employees while carrying out the objectives of the department.
- Supervises stimulation jobs involving single phase fluids, such as acid, single and multistage Frac jobs with energized fluids and combustible fluids.
- Comply with safety and environmental procedures and company policies in performing all related assessments.
- Manages various aspects of hydraulic fracturing (stimulation) operations which may include pre-job planning and preparation, mobilization, rig up, on site operations, rig down, on-site maintenance, safety, environmental assurance, demobilization, and post job inventories and maintenance.
- Manages and/or supervises all stimulation employees on the crew. Will attend all required safety meetings (onsite and off).
- Responsible for ensuring that all company equipment on site is properly functioning and all applicable procedures and tests are conducted in compliance with company standards.
- Conducts onsite safety meetings. Answers questions raised by employees and takes follow-up action, when necessary to resolve issues that arise during day-to-day operations.
- Evaluates issues raised by management and exercises independent judgment and discretion to determine proper protocol for implementing changes, when necessary, within the department.
- Responsible for enforcing all Operational Standards, SOPs and Policies.
- Responsible for enforcing all Safety and Environmental Standards, SOPs and Policies. Responsible for enforcing all Transportation Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Must complete all training requirements per company policy.