Junior Proposal Engineer, Warsaw, Poland
SUMMARY OF ROLE
- The Proposal Engineer is responsible for the timely delivery of accurate and cost optimized quotations based on customer specifications, supporting the company
- Automation Solutions, Process Water and Solutions (PWS) sales team across Europe in winning the orders.
- He/she is also responsible to provide technical sales support to the Sales team.
- Analyze customers Request For Quotations for project proposals, raise and resolve any queries
- Responsible for the correctness of the detailed technical solution, as well as for accuracy and completeness of the financial estimates
- Prepare and present technical features of the employer and 3rd party products including the completion of compliance statements against inquiry documents
- Collaborate, communicate and align activities with the Company sales, engineering, procurement teams to understand customer needs and requirements to produce proposals.
- Responsible for sales support activities derived out of the business unit objectives and initiatives
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Fluent in French, Polish, and English another European language is a plus
- University degree in an Engineering discipline (Automation, Electrical, Telecoms)
- Minimum a basic knowledge of DCS/PLC class of the system DCS systems
- Any experience in a similar position in a commercial environment (technical support, quotations, technical sales, technical customer support, contract management) is a plus;
- Knowledge of Process Control and Instrumentation is an advantage
- Experienced at working in virtual teams is a plus
- Be flexible to travel to other employer European offices (e.g. France) for kick-off meetings, clarifications, site surveys, proposal development and review meetings in accordance with the agreed sales/service strategies.
- Possibility to work in the international projects
- Attractive salary and social package
- Full time work – Contract for an indefinite period of time