Job DescriptionMy client, a global health care company in the South East UK has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Engineering Coordinator.
This is a 12 month contract (Ltd/Umbrella/Fixed term) with an immediate start date!
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager you will perform scheduling and planning activities for a multi-skilled engineering department to deliver facility and equipment maintenance plans supporting the manufacture of Pharmaceutical and Medical device products.
Manage the maintenance schedule including preparation, review and assessment of job plans, spares and 3rd party contractors. Ensure works meet required standards and any deviations are escalated and resolved in line with quality procedures.
Maintain and develop effective relationships with all internal stakeholders and service functions.
1. Schedule planned and unplanned maintenance tasks (calibrations, servicing, repairs, inspections) for the engineering team generating weekly, monthly and annual plans aligned with the relevant impacted teams (Production, QC, QA, Warehouse, Supply chain).
2. Manage maintenance documentation systems including raising, tracking and closing job plans.
3. Providing engineering review of completed maintenance tasks ensuring that any deviations are escalated in line with the site Quality procedures.
4. Involved in engineering fault and failure investigations including management and ownership of corresponding quality documentation.
5. Assistance with ensuring that all engineering procedures and systems are adhered too including:
- A. Planned Preventative Maintenance system.
- B. Contractor/contract management.
- C. Health and safety documentation.
- D. Quality documentation for the engineering group.
7. Ensure that all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with quality and in accordance with BSCi values.
8. Carry out other reasonable tasks as required by the Line Manager.
Education and Experience
• Post secondary education and/or a technical trade certificate in an Engineering discipline.
• Hands on experience working within facilities/maintenance or engineering environment
• Conversant with relevant standards and methods employed with calibration activities
• GxP experience essential
• Computer literate. Experienced in using Microsoft Outlook, word, Excel, Teams.
Immediate start so please submit your CV ASAP to learn more about this exciting opportunity