One of the UK’s leading Geotechnical Contractors is looking to continue their expansion and add to their skill set by recruiting a number of Engineering Geologists at various levels to add service to clients, ensuring work is carried out correctly and to specification.
The right person for this role will be skilled and degree level qualified and have experience of safety documentation and planning, procurement and equipment requirements and soil and ground testing.
- Produce safety documentation (including CDM Safety Plan)
- Request procurement of plant & equipment for contracts
- Implement & direct, where required, trial pit and borehole location and sampling
- Specifying in-situ testing, logging of soils & rock
- Reviews of laboratory test schedules, control of samples,
- Experience as a Geologist / Geotechnical Engineer
- Geotechnical qualifications
- Communication skills
- Experience of project works and importance of time scales
- Land/soil testing experience
- Geology degree
- Varied industry experience
- IT Skills
- Customer and Communication skills
- £30-42K (DOE)
- Extra benefits
Geology, geologist, geotechnical, land testing, soil testing, land remediation, projects, civil engineering, communication, soil, rocks, lab, civil engineering, safety.
Location – Leeds or Surrey