Job DescriptionEngineering Projects Manager
£50,000 - £55,000 Plus Bonus
To ensure business plan requirements are met through the effective management of projects within approved budgets, agreed timescales and in line with EHS and GMP requirements. To use the Global Engineering Lifecycle (GEL) project management system effectively.
To provide technical support to improve equipment performance through design, installation and maintenance.
Key Results Areas
- To identify the tasks required for specific projects providing forecasted costs, timescales and resource requirements for approval.
- To manage allocated projects ensuring adherence to schedule, budget and compliance with EHS and GMP requirements. To manage projects in line with the Global Engineering Lifecycle (GEL).
- To identify and develop proposals for improvements in site efficiency for approval by the Process Engineering Manager.
- To provide technical support and expert advice as required to support manufacturing and project objectives
- Effective facilitation of project execution through motivating team members, encouraging participation and good team working conditions. Ensure clearly defined Roles for project team, values feedback
- Effective communication and influencing of key stakeholders in support of the project.
- Customer service/business plans due to effective project implementation and cost control (budget <$3M).
- Customer service/business plans due to effective equipment design, installation, commissioning and qualification.
- Regulatory compliance to cGMP and safety, health and environmental standards.
- New product introduction and launch through delivery of equipment and facilities.