NES Global Talent is calling all recent college engineering grads in the Mandan, ND region for an amazing job opportunity to kickstart your career in both the engineering field as well as the oil & gas industry. We have partnered with a national organization to assist in an immediate need for a Entry Level Mechanical Field Engineer. This position we be a contract role and candidates would be responsible for assisting in various construction and piping projects on an oil refinery. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional job details can be found below.
Location: Mandan, ND.
Hours: M-F—40 hours per week—some OT may be required.
Pay Range: $35-$45/hr. depending on experience.
Duration: Contract would begin late September 2020 and could go through 2021.
- Partner with field Project Managers to assist in capital construction and piping projects.
- Assist with development and overall management of requests for information (RFIs).
- Field verify piping routes and provide solutions when needed.
- Assist in ordering supplies and managing vendor lead times.
- Participate in critical lifts.
- Review IFC packages during the planning phase to anticipate design issues and solutions to those issues.
- Must have less than 3 years of field engineering experience.
- Must have at minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Previous experience in the oil & gas industry would be a big plus.
- A college degree in Mechanical Engineering would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Mandan, ND region are highly preferred. No per diem or relocation package offered.