Job DescriptionABOUT THE COMPANY
NESGT have partnered with one of Melbourne's fasted growing Tier 3 construction companies. With over 20 years’ experience within the Melbourne market their Primary focus is in the Health, Pharmaceutical and education sectors on projects from $10 - $40m in and around the city.
An opportunity has become available for an Estimating Manager to oversee three Estimators within an already successful Estimating department. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Actively participate in the management of various tenders
• The reviewing and completion of bid forms and ensure that they are within the given specifications
• To perform evaluation of bids and provide the pricing in a timely manner
• Conceptualize layouts for the project and review all estimates before they are being submitted
• Closely monitor the results of the tenders and update them in the tender register
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 5 Experience as a Senior Estimator within a respected Tier 3 Company
• Experience tendering on Health & Pharmaceutical projects
• Construction Management degree or similar
• Strong Communication skills
• Strong experience in negotiating prices with suppliers
• Flexible and reliable
• Ability to work under time constraints
You will have the opportunity to work for a renowned employer using the most current and efficient technology to tender on sone of Australia's most innovative projects. You will also be paid a great salary commensurate with your experience $210 -250k. Immediate start is available for the right candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Jackson Sporn at NES Global Talent on Tel: 03 8539 4882 for a confidential discussion.