Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Assess prospective scope and main components to develop consistent “building block” estimates for each concept under consideration.
- Develop detailed project cost estimates, including project complexity factors, based on input data such as project objectives, scope and economic analysis.
- Translate the identified project scope into an estimate of capital expenditure costs for design, procurement and construction.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline
- 10-15 years of estimating experience including at least 5 years devoted to petrochemical, refinery, and pipeline or power generation projects. Must be familiar with construction practices, materials and equipment.
- Ability to work with project teams, build relationships with external vendors, contractors and parent company stakeholders
- Ability to work with international cultures and having international experience is preferable
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal