Job DescriptionNES Global Talent has partnered with an up-and-coming Australian owned & operated, civil works company to source for an Estimator for their team in Brisbane. The company provides civil and project management to multiple industries across Queensland.
Due to constant expansion and growth, there is an opportunity for a High Performing estimator within the companies Brisbane team. The successful candidate will have strong estimating experience & related qualifications. As an Estimator you will work within a full-time permanent position which provides an attractive remuneration package. This role is Brisbane based however at times travel might be required.
As an Estimator your duties are, but are not limited to:
- Identify cost risks & opportunities with various tender submissions
- Post tender negotiations
- Contract administration and negotiation
- Organising hand over meetings for personnel
- Procurement of materials etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- Procurement experience is highly desirable
- Experienced with a variety of computer software programs
- Demonstrated experience in winning complex projects
- Demonstrated experience in a variety of civil projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Can work independently and within a team environment
- Experience tendering for civil project valued from $500,000 - $7m
- Full time, permanent position
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Fast growing business with great opportunity for rapid career growth - we prefer to promote high performers from within the company
Along with these your professionalism and leadership qualities will enable effective communication within the team, ensuring cohesion and commitment to organisational processes and safe work practices.
This role requires the full right to work in Australia.
Please send through your CV by clicking APPLY! If you want to have a confidential discussion, contact Maddison Matula at NES on 07 3123 4433.