- This role will be run and operate Nitrogen and General Pumping equipment utilized by Baker Hughes.
- Candidate to be familiar with Nitrogen and Pumping equipment used in Oil field services but with a focus of purging, pigging and pressure testing. The Operation of the pumping equipment will also include the rigging-up of hoses and pipework therefore candidate must be physically able to perform manual handling type activities.
- Record Technical data from the pumps, such as flow rates, pressure and temperatures etc..
- Perform and record basic maintenance on the pumping equipment both in the field and yard
- The work performed will be for the process and pipeline group, therefore working remotely in teams on Oil Refineries, Gas Plants and Pipelines across Alberta.
- Candidate to be able to work in remote locations with flexible hours (usual work rotation is 15days on 6days off with 12hr shifts) – however flexibility is required as dedicated by the operations group
- Class #1 driving license is preferred but not essential
- Risk Assessment, Manual Handling, H2S, First Aid training is preferred, however training will be given.
- Report all accidents, incidents or unsafe conditions and take all necessary steps to prevent accidental damage to property, plant, equipment or the environment.