Job DescriptionRecruiting for Finance Manager (Call out Assignment), candidate will have to visit client when required by client (not full time employment)
Pay will be decided day rate wise. Please refer to below job details.
• Provide Strategic advice/consultancy on ongoing disputes between JV partners and/or GOI
• Act as a repository of corporate memory and share knowledge/steer on matters relating to the arbitration, sales tax case and JV cash calls and other ongoing statutory compliance matters.
• Be available as required by company for external engagements with government agencies eg RBI on statutory and tax matters.
• Be available as required by company to attend court hearings on ongoing sales or arbitration matters.
- Work directly with the General Manager Upstream India, VP Finance Ventures IG and key business & finance stakeholders to provide independent strategic advice / consultancy.
Skills and Requirement
- Well-rounded set of core Finance skills including controls, reporting and accounting, value management, taxation, treasury and performance management.
- High degree of Authenticity: The courage and capability to remain independent and protect value in business decision making and project management even when this contrary to public opinion.