Why work for this company?
Our client is a reputable global pharmaceutical company based in Sydney.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with Analytics experience. Benefits of this role:
- Reputable company to add to your resume
- Exposure to reporting, data and analytics
- Excellent hourly rate
- Contract for 6 months with the potential to extend
What are your operational responsibilities?
- Project development
- Financial modelling for the project
- Providing insight analysis
- Delivery of reports
- Conducting project meetings
Do you have what it takes?
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced understanding of Excel
- Experience working closely with commercial stakeholders
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledgeable of Tableau and SAP software
What is the best way to secure this role?
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Leah Morgan by emailing leah.morgan @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Leah on 02 9696 8008.