FLOWLINE ENGINEER (M / F)
- Missions and descriptive your missions will cover several phases response to tenders, studies of detail, realization of the projects.
- You report functionally to the engineer responsible for underwater pipe engineering, and operationally to the engineer responsible for these project activities.
- You will be led notably to participate or lead the reviews of documents and technical specifications of our customers, the description of the infrastructure proposed in the bidding phase.
- Active participation in engineering reviews and human, environmental and economic risks. Resolution of interfaces with other infrastructures or other disciplines.
- The architecture of the field, the definition of roads in soil functions, bathymetry, obstacles, approaches, method of installation, stability of the curves.
- The quantities of materials and equipment needed such as tubes, elbows, forgings, technical negotiation and support for purchases from our suppliers around the world, the study and detailed design of the pipes (ex sizing, materials, coatings), certain specific components, laying conditions, vertical stability related to soil imperfections in the different phases of use, filling and burial.
- The detailed design of pipe crossing structures, span supports, pipe protection works against the falling of objects (andres, drill pipe, containers, etc.), isometric final pieces intended to accommodate the expansions in end of line spools & jumpers Fatigue resistance analyzes (marine currents, d and production restarts, mistoric of the stresses induced in the line during the installation, pre-start or production phases) Thermal expansion calculations, anchorage length and restimation of compressive stresses induced by soil resistance and flambe analyzes of pipes under pressure and temperature constraints. the possible control structures of phenomena of flux and instability related to several buckling cyds.
- Feedback from projects Consolidation and maintenance of technical tools and technology watch on changes in the business.
- Engineer profile (general mechanics, material resistance, hydrodynamics, geotechnics, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, structure and / or naval and maritime architecture). Good level of English in writing and speaking. you are comfortable in numerical simulations (ex Abaqus, Caesar, Autopipe), you will develop the knowledge of the codes and standards applicable to the trade (DNV, API, ASME, PD, CFR)
- You are mobile for one-off missions in France and abroad. The department is ready to welcome and train a motivated collaborator.