Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry.
Our client is looking for 15 FRAC Equipment Operators for a 6 month contract in the Grande Prairie, AB. Accommodations will be provided when required.
- Operate and maintain all equipment related to stimulation, and rigging up in their assigned service field.
- Operate auxiliary equipment and pump unit while maintaining excellent quality control and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Comply with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety and environmental policies to reduce environmental impacts.
- 1-2 years of FRAC experience
- SLB experience is an asset
- Class 1 license not required but an asset