Job DescriptionFunctional Applications Analyst – 6 Months Contract – North West
Functional Applications Analyst essential’s:- Strong functional experience. Oracle Inventory, Purchasing and WMS experience is essential. Reporting. Able to communicate at all levels.
- My client is looking to bring on board a Functional Applications Analyst to work on an initial 6 months contract mainly analysing and documenting requirements.
- The Functional Applications Analyst will work with the business to analyse requirements, design and deliver Oracle based business solutions. You will also be required to work with the business to analyse requirements, design and deliver Oracle/SAP/Automation based business solutions and provide support for data migration projects.
- The Functional Applications Analyst should have experience of modules within Oracle of INV, PO and WMS any SAP modules such as EWM would be a bonus.
- You will review existing reporting/data requirements and will map to future on going reports to identify any functional gaps.
- Take requirements from the business processes such as Oracle WMS and customisations, document, analyse and map to future business processes and reporting and data requirements.
- Documentation using MS Word, Visio, Powerpoint, Excel
Functional Applications Analyst – 6 Months Contract – North West
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK