Location: Pau, France
Contract Length: 7 Months
Scope of work:
- To perform QA/QC Geological data/data base and models;
- To perform geological studies, synthesis and 2G synthesis;
- To perform Geomodelling with Petrel;
- To perform Uncertainty Study;
- To perform reporting of studies and realize presentation;
- To provide input to Quality Review.
Applicants are required to have a minimum of 5 years experience, however more than 10 years would be preferred.
Must have experience with carbonate reservoirs.
Must be able to work autonomously and under pressure. Technical resource is expected to be curious and a good team player.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports.