Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is working closely with a leading Engineering Design Consultancy in Perth, Western Australia to identify a Geotechnical (Waste) Engineer for a full-time permanent role. The candidate must have strong experience delivering landfill/earthworks or mining projects within a design consultancy team environment within Australia.
The successful candidate should have previous experience designing lining systems, slope stability modelling, design works, specifications, tendering and construction supervision, including Construction Quality Assurance.
Further Highlights of the Role/Requirements
- Bachelor Civil Engineering Degree or relevant discipline
- 5-10 years’ geotechnical design experience
- Work on large waste management projects in WA
- Structured training programme provided
- Good project opportunities and job stability with a strong work order
- Potential to work on projects around WA and Australia
- Opportunity to manage junior staff, budgets and work with a team leader to prepare bids and fee proposals
We will only contact candidates to discuss their application who have relevant experience and the right to work in Australia.
If you would prefer a confidential discussion please contact me directly.