Our client is a Sydney based practice looking for an experienced, locum GP with a strong interest in Skin Cancer.
Benefits of working at the company:
- Mixed billing practice with great earning potential
- Strong database of patients with a steady stream of new patients
- Practice nurse and support from admin staff
- AGPAL accredited surgery
What are your responsibilities?
As a GP your services will include:
- Skin checks and minor procedures
- Family practice
- General consultations
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Management of acute conditions
- Medical and health check-ups
- Prescription of medication
Do you have what it takes?
- AHPRA – General/Specialist
- Appropriate qualifications and experience
- Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Strong interest and experience in Skin Cancer
What is the best way to secure this role?
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Leah Morgan by emailing leah.morgan @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by callingLeah on 02 9696 8008.