Our client is a well-established practice in Sydney looking for an experienced, permanent GP to join their team.
Benefits of working at the company:
- Guarantee of patients from a large database
- Onsite nursing and administration support
- Great earning potential
- Central location - just a short walk from the CBD
What are your responsibilities?
As a GP your services will include:
- Family practice
- General consultations
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Management of acute conditions
- Medical and health check-ups
- Prescription of medication
- Referrals to specialist professionals
- AHPRA – General/Specialist
- Appropriate qualifications and experience
- VR and/or Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
What is the best way to secure this role?
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Leah Morgan by emailing leah.morgan @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by callingLeah on 02 9696 8008.