The successful candidate will be;
Part of our client's graduate community and under the supervision and mentorship within the structural engineering department, you will assist in the delivery of engineering services.
- Deliver structural engineering services that meet the needs of our client, their customers, and the applicable statuatory and regulatory specifications. On time and on budget.
- Perform the required structurual engineering services such as contributing to appropriate studies, analysis, and recommended actions.
- Assist with the preparation of detailed designes and drawings specifcations, data, calculations and reports.
- Communicate with the structural engineering team and key stakeholders.
- Vacation /Internship experience will be advantageous.
- Technical and Practical knowledge surrounding structural engineering skills.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of structural engineering, and basic knowledge of other engineering disciplines.
- Use of Microsoft word.
- A Bachelor of Engineering - BEng, Civil and Construction Engineering.