Salary: £Negotiable Dependent on Experience
Our client are a global leader in drilling services, as well as in the engineering, procurement, construction and installation of pipelines and complex projects, onshore and offshore, in the oil & gas market. They are looking to add an experienced Head of Contract Management to their team in London.
- Report directly to the Company’s Managing Director.
- Manage a small team of Contracts Advisors.
- Liaise/negotiate with external customers, partners, suppliers, subcontractors.
- Perform contracts analysis and research as well as contracts review, qualification, drafting and negotiation.
- Day to day advice and support to internal clients in the areas of tendering activities, project execution and procurement.
- Liaise with other Company and Corporate support functions (Finance, Tax, Business Development, Estimating, Project Control, Insurance, Legal Affairs).
- Supervise contract management activities for the London hub, covering essentially offshore works in the North, Baltic and Arctic seas area.
- Adequate support to business (tender preparation and negotiation, projects execution).
- Contribute to the success of commercial proposals with a distribution of risks and based on terms acceptable to the Company.
- Support the completion of projects within time and budget; contribute to the mitigation of risks and the maximisation of profits resulting from the execution of projects.
- Acting not only as functional expert but also and above all as trusted advisor and business partner across the Company.
- Ensure the company’s standard contracting rules are adequately applied to all contracts, both with customers and suppliers/subcontractors, always in consideration of the perceived level of risks that each of them involves.
- Acquire a strong knowledge of the company’s global organisation, services and assets.
- Manage departmental personnel and budget.
- Extensive Contract Management experience on subsea / pipeline projects.
- A Law Degree