Job DescriptionHead of Engineering- Chemical Manufacturing- East Anglia- £70-80k+ excellent benefits
Based at their COMAH regulated manufacturing facility in East Anglia, a rapidly growing chemical business, have an exciting opportunity to add to their existing dynamic culture, to recruit a Head of Engineering, offering a diverse array of responsibilities across projects, maintenance, turnarounds and improvements, with overall responsibility for a large multi-disciplinary engineering team.
With significant site investment and appetite for continuous improvement, here there will be an opportunity to improve and drive engineering standards and help deliver site strategy to achieve company growth plans.
With extensive experienced gained in a similar chemical manufacturing environment, you will be a natural leader and strong communicator, able to provide direction to a large engineering team, well-versed in leading change, motivating and developing multi-disciplinary teams with a proven track record on complex chemical, COMAH regulated sites.
If any of the above sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Degree qualification in relevant engineering discipline
- Hands on working knowledge of the application of COMAH on an Upper Tier; chemicals; petrochemicals; or any similar complex processing site
- Man management skills- This role has responsibility for a large team on site
- Previous experience managing and delivering budgets
- Understanding of continuous improvement processes
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car benefit
- Excellent Bonus potential
- Company pension scheme