Job DescriptionTAX FREE Direct Hire Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Head of Subsea & Pipeline Integrity Engineering to be based in Qatar by an industry leader.
Job Purpose :
To lead and direct a team of pipeline integrity engineers in providing valuable Subsea and Pipelines Systems Integrity input and assist in establishing the vision, strategy and the timely and effective implementation of the Subsea & Pipeline Integrity Management Programs (PIMS) and Emergency Pipeline Repair System (EPRS) for all company pipelines.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following :
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Metallurgy, Structural or Pipeline Engineering.
- 10 years' experience in Oil and Gas sector with a focus on Pipelines Operations, Integrity inspection,Corrosion and
- Maintenance and/or Design & Construction.
- Knowledge of pipeline corrosion, failure mechanisms and corrosion controls and a proven track record in a subsea &
- pipelines integrity focused organization.
- Experience and knowledge of risk based integrity management methods and strong understanding of process safety concepts.
- Excellent written and spoken English, with good attention to detail.
- High degree of flexibility and ability to demonstrate conceptual thinking skills.
- Extensive knowledge of SHE Standards as they relate to the Oil & Gas Industry and Environment.
- Computer literate with knowledge of engineering software tools.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!