Job DescriptionTAX FREE Contractual opportunity for you with a Qatar based Oil & Gas Operator on a multibillion dollar major project.
Skill: Head of Worker Health and Welfare
Duration: 24 months
5/6 days per week, 10 hours per day.
Travel Days unpaid
Leave Schedule: 30 Calendar Days every 1 year OR 12 weeks / 2 weeks
Visa Status –Provided by NES
Medical Insurance provided to you.
No expenses with regard to the family and education is paid
Family can be brought into the country under personal sponsorship
Any days not worked not paid
Location: Qatar Onshore / Possibility of Overseas
- Establish and steward health management protocols for the Onshore Project including occupational health, fitness to work, case management, communicable disease and all other health management functions in line with Project and Medical policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to incident investigations related to personnel injuries, whereby expert medical advice is required to ensure accurate root cause analysis.
- Provide front line leadership in establishing and providing project oversight of EPC Contractor’s management of its medical facilities including establishment, licensing and operation of site medical facilities in line with Project and QG Medical department policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements over the course of site execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health or Nursing.
- NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) or similar.
- SHES related Lead Auditor certified.
- International Crisis Management certification, with Incident Command System (ICS) certification such as ICS 100, ICS 200 and ICS 300, an added advantage.
- International Trauma Life Support certification.
- 10 years’ experience in Occupational Health.
- Experience in major Construction Projects with major Oil and Gas companies (including brown-field work).
- Knowledge of the current national and international codes and standards related to medical emergency response.
- Familiar with Incident investigations tools (e.g. Taproot, SCAT)
- Previous experience on Qatargas Projects, working in Ras Laffan Industrial City (RLIC), including sound familiarity with QG, RLIC and Ministry of Public Health requirements
Note: If the job does not match your skill set or if you are not interested to apply for the job role you can refer suitable candidates for the role from your network.
Please send your CV with the below details mentioned.
- Date of Birth:
- Direct Contact Number
- Email Id:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period: