Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of construction products with 17 sites across the UK. They are going through a large period of growth and are investing heavily in all of their sites with record sales of their products for last year. This site in Lancaster has just gone through a £3 million pound invest project and will soon be adding extra product lines to their site portfolio.
They are now looking for a SHE Coordinator who will provide direction and control of all Safety, Environment and IMS activities. You will oversee the systems that exist to monitor and control compliance, policies as well as being the focal point of both internal and external audits.
- Gather and monitor all data and statistics associated with site safety performance
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly site tours focussing on key areas for improvement
- Prepare accurate and timely reports and presentations that demonstrate site compliance and continuous improvement
- Gather and monitor all data and statistics associated with site environmental performance
- Monitor and control of the site PPE budgets as well as making recommendations for future expenditure to enhance site performance in health, safety and the environment
- Strong health, safety and environment experience within a manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH qualified
- Understanding of ISO14001
- Audit experience in any of the major systems – ISO9001, OHSAS18001 or ISO14001
- Ability to conduct risk assessments
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- £25,000 - £28,000
- 7% bonus
- Extra benefits