Job DescriptionHSE Manager
I am supporting on an exciting opportunity for a HSE Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Cheshire offering a very competitive salary, 15% bonus plus benefits.
The role is due a large amount of site investment and the introduction of a number of new products so it is a really fantastic time to join the company.
This person would be responsible for leading the role of enhancing the overall site safety culture, enhancing management and employee engagement as well as improving HSE standards in the business as well as behaviours.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessment and management of EHS&S issues and risks arising from operations
- Inspect, assess, monitor, investigate and/or recommend corrective and preventative actions, conduct trend analysis, document compliance with standards, design & implement programs
- Support with audit preparation
- Create and deliver HSE training programme
- Assist and guide internal and external customers with regards to Environmental, Health, and Safety issues, including special projects, new products, and complaints or concerns
- Maintain and development the EHS management syste
- Assist with the development of the EHS Champion programme
- BSc or equivalent in Scientific or related subject
- Experience of working in a HSE management role previously
- Extensive experience of working within the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Biosafety experience is highly desirable