Location: The Hague
Salary: Negotiable Dependent on Experience
Our client is an Oil & Gas Company with exploration and production interests in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. They are looking to add a Dutch speaking HR Advisor to their team in The Netherlands.
- Responsible to build strong relationships and provides trusted advice to management and employees on a full range of HR topics.
- Responsible for a variety of HR Projects either in a project leader or project team member role.
- Responsible to prepare payroll mutation and ensure correct handling of monthly payroll as well as updating employee benefit systems as a result of these mutation.
- Responsible for successful recruitment of both technical and support roles.
- Responsible to support the annual Performance Management process and organize workshops for personnel on Performance Management topics.
- Responsible to provide the head office and management with various (monthly) reports.
- Responsible to coach peers and employees in HR aspects as well as counseling and coaching staff.
- Responsible to deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues.
- Responsible to develop manpower plans, budgets, and training plans.
- Responsible to support, maintain and improve HR policies and systems.
- BSc degree in preferably HR studies
- Minimum 8 years of experience as HR Advisor in preferably the Oil and Gas environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization;
- Knowledge of local employment regulations, social security and tax regulations, local laws;
- Team player, accurate, self-starter, and able to deal with change;
- Ability to work to agreed plan and able to prioritize own tasks;
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications (e.g. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Fluent in Dutch and English