|Job Title:||HR Lead|
|Salary:||€90000 - €110000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Edwards|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2017 14:49|
Location: Celle - Germany
Salary: c€100,000 Per Annum + Benefits
My client is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, they harness the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
The HR Leader provides tactical and strategic Human Resource (HR) generalist oversight for the business in Celle, Germany. The business employs 1,400 employees in this office and the HR Lead leads a team of 4 HR professionals supporting various business groups and functions.
Requirements for the HR Lead role:
• Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Human Resources or Labour Law
• Significant Human Resource experience, including a leadership role
• Proven HR track record in industrial environment within a large multinational, ideally a US company
• Strong track record in regards to successful cooperation with works councils
• Broad understanding of individual and collective labour law
• Deep understanding of managing trade union agreements and collective bargaining
• Fluent in both English and German
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
$400 - $600 per day, Benefits: Housing Allowance + Flight Allowance + Mobile Allowance.
HR Coordinator & Project Assistant
£0 - £280 per day
ITC System Lead