Job DescriptionA fast growing engineering company in the North West is looking for an interim HSE advisor from an electrical background to provide extra support to a key project they are currently working on.
You will provide support to the site team by producing Risk Assessments and carrying out site audits in conjunction with the company HSE Manager. You will also complete method statements and peer reviews when required.
You will need:
- 2 years’ experience in a site environment within heavy industries such as Chemical Manufacturing, Petrochemical or Power Generation.
- Experience of producing risk assessments and site audits.
- HSE qualification (or working towards).
- Electrical qualification (or experience)
- Strong safety culture and eye for detail.
This is an urgent requirement and we are looking to interview next week with an immediate start available.