Location: East Anglia & Offshore
Salary: Up to £48k + £13k Offshore Allowance
Our client is a leading E & P company and they are looking to add an experienced Offshore Medic / HSEA to their team.
The primary function of this role is to promote, develop and maintain a Health, Safety and Environmentally aware Asset using combined specialist knowledge of team members, and to provide a comprehensive Medic and Occupational Heath function to Offshore Platforms and associated NUI’s.
Alongside the medical aspect, you will be required to deliver a high level of safety support and coaching to management and personnel alike. You will also be expected to ensure regulatory and legislative compliance with regards to Health, Safety & Environment.
You will be based offshore for 2 weeks and 2 weeks onshore.
- Offshore Survival to OGUK Standard
- Offshore Medic Certificate (If not from Iqarus/Nottingham University would be required to pass Iqarus Competence Test)
- NEBOSH Health & Safety Certificate (Diploma Preferred)
- Occupational Hygiene Qualifications (Core modules in Asbestos, COSHH, Noise, Vibration), preferred but not essential
- Radiation Protection Supervisor, preferred but not essential
- Environmental knowledge (UK Legal Requirements), preferred but not essential
- Risk Assessment, incident investigation and auditing skills
- Reporting and presenting skills (Written & Verbal)