Job DescriptionWe are looking for:
- Associates degree and 5-6 years’ experience,
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and 3-6 years’ experience
- NEBOSH Certificate, OSHA is preferred.
- Associate level HSE Certification preferred.
- Coordinates and executes environmental and/or safety programs to ensure practical, cost-effective measures are in place within the workplace, and a Safety Culture exists to ensure employees are accountable and responsible for health, safety and environmental conditions and practices.
- Works to ensure compliance with government laws and regulations and company policies.
- Handles more difficult complex assignments involving performing audits and inspections
- Assists management to develop procedures based on regulatory and/or client requirements.
- Assists in responding to inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies and/or community groups.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
Kind Note – Candidates should be Local or Expat with Transferable Iqama.