Ideally this would be suited for those contractors who want stability with steady hours as the on-site working hours are expected to be 37.5 per week.
Rate of pay is to be confirmed but in the region of £28-£30 p/h dependant on experience.
We can pay either Umbrella, Own Limited Company or CIS.
If you are interested we ask that you please submit your CV at the earliest convenience. Job spec/main responsibilities are listed below.
- Carry out instrument testing and calibrations across a range of different instrumentation (Rosemount, ABB, Siemens) including, but not limited to:- pressure, level, temperature & flow.
- Safely isolate instrumentation from the process.
- Carry out installation and maintenance to instrument impulse pipework (Swagelock competent)
- Completion of appropriate records for key calibration and testing equipment eg. Beamex
- Carry out Cause & Effect testing scheduled and in accordance with site procedures.
- Conversant with gas analytical equipment and flow metering techniques to a level to be able to offer front line support.
- Able to supervise and support specialist contractors ensuring adherence to safe systems of work
- Fully conversant with all aspects of installation and testing techniques including that of safety critical systems in the process and control of industrial plant.
- Understanding of Safety Instrumented Systems IEC/EN 61511 & Safety Related Systems IEC/EN 61508
- Installation & Maintenance of Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Area’s 60079- Part 14 and Part 17
- Industrial Measurement and Control competencies
- Ideally Compex trained EX 01 – 04