Initially for a 6 month contract with potential for an extension, the successful candidate will be based in Perth and work collaboratively within a project design team, and be involved in the instrumentation design for a large-scale project in Victoria.
Experience/ Qualifications required
- Tertiary Qualification
- Must have SPI experience
- Minimum of 5 years Oil & Gas experience
- Exposure to Onshore gas projects
- Designing instrumentation systems
- Working within a multidiscipline design teams
- Maintaining the highest levels of health and safety and promoting the company’s Values and Code of Conduct.
We will only contact candidates with the right to work in Australia and with the relevant skills and background for the role.