Aker Solutions is a global provider of products, systems and services to the oil and gas industry. Its engineering, design and technology bring discoveries into production and maximize recovery. The company employs approximately 14,000 people in about 20 countries. Go to www.akersolutions.com for more information on our business, people and values.
Enterprise Architecture is part of the Corporate IT Function based in Oslo and has a enterprise wide mandate for the overall information architecture, information security, platform roadmaps and an integral part of the on-going digitalization of the company. The team reports to Aker Solutions CIO and consists of five experienced architects covering overall enterprise architecture in addition to data, platform, integration and collaboration domains. We are now looking to strengthen our team with architects that understand the challenges and possibilities with new technology, and how information architecture and corresponding data flow creates value for the business.
Responsibilities and Tasks
The Integration Architect is responsible for implementation of the integration strategy in strategic projects. Manage and develop IT integration platform architecture and solutions in Aker Solution’s Digitalization initiatives and IT projects. Ensure adherence to EA principles and overall IT strategy and follow-up in implementation. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for integration architecture in projects and initiatives
- Ensuring adherence to EA framework and implementation according to approved architecture, update and maintain said framework for the integration architecture domain
- Producing and maintain technical system architecture documentation
- Follow-up integration operations with supplier
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Deep technical knowledge and IT solution understanding
- Understanding of trends in emerging technologies (e.g. integrations, data mining, data analytics and cloud solutions)
- Understanding of how the information architecture and corresponding data flow creates value for the business
- Develop logical and detailed design documentation
- Deep understanding of both infrastructure, software development and modern concepts (e.g. mobile, cloud, web)
- Extensive experience from IT solution development in Enterprises/large companies
- 5+ years of experience from integration related solution architecture and IT development
- Proven track record from designing and developing technical solutions in a complex application landscape
- Experience from developing digital solutions, e.g. digitalisation of processes or new digital offerings
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
- To become part of the exciting digital transformation journey of Aker Solutions
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to submit your resume and application.