Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, an Oil and Gas Producer, is currently looking for a Field Based Integrity Data Technician for a 1 year contract. This position is field based on a 4 days on 3 days off rotation, fly in/out from Calgary or Edmonton, Alberta or commuting from Fort McMurray or Conklin, Alberta.
You will be part of the field based based team responsible for ongoing development and implementation of our Pressure Equipment Integrity Management Program within Canadian Operations.
The responsibilities of the Integrity Data Technician include, but are not limited to the following:
• Work with Integrity Group to ensure inspection reports for Pressure Vessels, Tanks and PSVs are gathered and stored in a manner that supports the company’s Integrity Management System
• Implement newly developed procedures regarding the uploading of data to Maxitrak (custom pressure equipment database).
• Assist in the optimization of inspection intervals using Interval Revision and RBI process.
• Work together with Field Operations and the Integrity group to gather and store data related to the management of pipeline corrosion mitigation programs;
• Liaise with inspection contractors, integrity vendors, and engineering contractors to gather and store data related to Integrity Management System. Follow-up and track outstanding deliverables;
• Liaise with the Integrity Database Technician located in the Calgary office.
• Filing and maintenance of the Asset Integrity mailboxes
- a strong background working in a fast-paced environment with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Very high proficiency using computer systems, databases and spreadsheets is essential.
- The ability to learn new software applications will be required. Field experience in the upstream oil & gas industry would be a definite asset. The successful candidate will have strong communication, organizational and team skills complemented with a strong work ethic.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.