- Supportive Senior Management Team
- Ability to work on interiors / fit out projects across a huge variety of industries
- Rewarding remuneration packages
- Experienced and supportive Project Managers and Senior Site Managers to learn from
- Great company culture – something that was clear and obvious during a site visit
- Extremely innovative D&C capabilities resulting in interesting and unique builds
Established within every capital city of Australia for more than 25 years this is interiors specialist has established themselves as a top tier main contractor delivering projects valued up to $20M.
With a Sydney based team of over 60 staff this is quickly becoming a Top Tier competitor with a very team orientated and supportive culture.
You will be based in one of the most luxurious offices in Sydney’s CBD with mobile stand/sit desks and have exposure to all elements of construction including estimating, project management and design.
- Management and coordination of subcontractors
- Document control
- Processing progress claims, variations
- Tender analysis and letting of trades
- Procurement of materials
- Processing RFI’s, EOT’s
- Sitting in on client brief and PCG meetings
- You will be provided with some site exposure in this role
- MUST have experience programming an interiors project.
- Australian experience in fit out/interiors construction is critical to your success
- Ideally you will have managed a fit out project in excess of $200,000 in the commercial sector
- Candidates with tertiary and/or trades backgrounds will be considered
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Scott Stevens by emailing scott.stevens @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Scott on 02 9696 8011. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest.