- Supportive site based team
- Ability to work on interiors / fit out projects across a huge variety of industries
- Rewarding remuneration packages
- Experienced and supportive Project Managers and Senior Site Managers to learn from
- This company takes pride in the site and office culture - no politics, very transparent and honest/upfront approach
Established within every capital city of Australia for more than 30 years this is interiors specialist has established themselves as a top tier main contractor delivering projects valued up to $20M.
With recently awarded projects about to commence this firm is seeking ambitious Junior Site Managers who care about the presentation and safety of their site and want to be mentored and developed into Senior Site Managers or Project Managers- “either career path is possible if the candidate has the right attitude”
- Managing and coordinating trades
- Managing a $20M Fit out / Interior site
- Ensuring the site is clean, safe and presentable
- Maintaining a site diary
- Ensuring subcontractors are adhering to SWMS and remaining productive
- Reporting project progress and escalating any site based issues to the Project Manager
- Experience in a Junior Site Manager, Foreman or Leading hand position
- 1 years experience to demonstrate knowledge and confidence in managing projects valued in excess of $1M in a commercial environment
- Willingness to be mentored and developed
- Candidates with tertiary and/or trades backgrounds will be considered
- Willingness to assist subcontractors when necessary
What is the best way to secure this role?
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Scott Stevens by emailing scott.stevens @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Scott on 02 9696 8011. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest.