An opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Technician to join an expanding Biotechnology company in the Cambridge area. The purpose of this role is to provide laboratory and facilities support to ensure the efficient day-to-day running of their research operations.
- Maintaining stock levels and preparation of buffers and agar plates
- Washing up and autoclaving of glassware
- Ordering and taking receipt of consumables and distributing appropriately
- Assisting with the maintanence of technical and office equipment
- Various other laboratory support and general administration duties as needed
- Secondary level education including science
- Experience working as a laboratory technician/assistant
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people
- Organised with strong attention to detail
If you feel you would be suitable please apply now, a member of the NES team will be in touch with all relevant applicants.