Job DescriptionLead Applications Engineer – Mechanical OR Electrical Bias – South East – Contract
My client is a global OEM, renown across the Automotive, Marine, Oil & Gas and power generation Industries, currently looking for an Applications engineer to design and define mechanical systems.
You will be incorporating with the design and development team to meet contractual obligation and produce documentation, data, specifications and drawings. For Electrical bias engineer’s this will include wiring diagrams, P&ID’s, termination & block , logic diagrams. These will All be for a range of standard and customised solutions, adhering to customer specifications in a number of industries.
- Be an advanced analytical thinker, be independent, punctual and have a hands-on mentality.
- Should able to handle stress and difficult situations in a calm manner.
- Degree Qualified within and engineering related discipline.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in rotating equipment (engines, and/or gas turbines)
- Chartered Engineer or be able to demonstrate sufficient experience to become chartered