Job DescriptionRole: Lead Cloud Security Architect
Location: London/remote working
Employment type: Contract or Perm (up to £130k perm/£800 per day for contract role)
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Relevant National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards.
- NIST Compliance
- Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies (COBIT)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP)
- Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP)
- A high level understanding of mobile, network and operating system security controls.
- Basic knowledge of public cloud (IaaS) technologies including relevant security and IAM controls.
- Experience of performing information/cyber security reviews and/or audits.
- Any experience of programming in Python, Go an/or Java.
- A Cyber/Information Security related degree and/or relevant cyber security qualifications
If you are interested, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org