Job DescriptionTAX FREE Contractual opportunity for you with a Qatar based Oil & Gas Operator on a multibillion dollar major project.
Skill: Lead Contract Engineer
Duration: 12 months and extendable.
5/6 days per week, 10 hours per day.
Travel Days unpaid
Leave Schedule: 30 Calendar Days every 1 year OR 12 weeks / 2 weeks
Visa Status –Provided by NES
Medical Insurance provided to you.
No expenses with regard to the family and education is paid
Family can be brought into the country under personal sponsorship
Any days not worked not paid
Location: Qatar Onshore / Possibility of Overseas
- Responsible for providing technical, commercial and functional direction related to all aspects of contracting including the formulation and administration of ITT packages and EPC Contract from Pre-Award until Close Out
- Maintains contact with other Management personnel and Functional Managers. Legal and Risk Management to obtain and provide information regarding contract issues and mitigation strategies
- Lead preparation of ITT packages and coordination of tender process with Supply, PMT and legal.
- Assist in preparation of contracting strategy.
- Preparation, development and management of EPC Contract / Contract documents including coordination of full Contract scope definition
- Evaluating EPC contractors bid and making appropriate recommendations to Owner with respect to acceptability of Contract terms and conditions.
- Administering the EPC contract, documenting and recording all changes, progress measurements and payments, management of claims, monitoring of bonds/guarantees, preparation of Contract modifications and closing out the contract.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering; or
- Bachelor Law; or Equivalent experience
- Quantity Surveyor or Major Proven Contracts experience
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of broad contract management, contracts and procurement experience on major oil and gas projects
Please send your CV with the below details mentioned.
- Date of Birth:
- Direct Contact Number
- Email Id:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period: